This Reese's snack mix is packed full of chocolate-peanut buttery goodness. Bring this salty- sweet treat to any fall gathering you have this season and watch it disappear in minutes, because it's seriously addicting!
What makes this Reese's snack mix so amazing?
Fall is finally upon us, which means the holidays are rapidly approaching. Im sure many of you can agree that though the holidays come at the same time every year, it still ends up as a mad scramble. Every year it creeps up on us and demands every last ounce of planning and energy we have left to offer from our busy lives! So, if you are like me and need a quick and easy munchie to bring to a party or gathering, this one is definitely for you. Bonus is this recipe is super customizable. So, keep reading to see how to to customize this delicious snack to you and your family's liking.
Click on an ingredient to add it to your Walmart grocery cart
Tips, tricks, and modifications
How can I make this nut free?
Replace the Reese's in this recipe with a different type of candy, some ideas are:
- Candy corn
- Candy pumpkins
- Chocolate chips
- White chocolate
- Classic M&Ms
What can I substitute for butter?
Using margarine in this recipe instead of butter is just fine and shouldn't make much of a difference. Though, you may notice a slight difference in taste if you're a butter freak!
I can't find Shreddies!
If you're in the United States, Shreddies may be pretty hard to find. Try swapping the Shreddies for Chex mix or cheerios instead. Use the same measurements and follow the same instructions as if you were making it with the Shreddies.
Reese's Snack Mix
- ¼ cup Butter melted
- ¼ cup Honey
- 4 cups Mini Salted Pretzels
- 3 cups Shreddies or Chex
- 170g package Reese's Pieces
- 215g package White Mini Reese's Peanut Butter Cups unwrapped
- Preheat oven to bake at 350°F.
- In a small microwave safe bowl, melt the butter for 10-20 seconds. Add the honey to the bowl with the melted butter. Set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl add the pretzels and Shreddies. Drizzle the butter and honey over the pretzels and Shreddies evenly. Lightly toss with a baking spatula until everything is well coated with the butter and honey.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and spread the coated pretzel mixture onto the prepared baking sheet in a single, even layer. Bake in preheated oven for 12-15 minutes until golden brown.
- Let cool completely before adding in the Reese’s Pieces and White Reese’s Minis. Serve as soon as possible or store in an airtight container at room temperature
More fall recipes
Step-by-step instructions (with photos)
Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit
Melt the butter in a small microwave safe bowl for 10-15 seconds. Combine with the honey and set aside. In a separate large mixing bowl add the pretzels and shreddies. Pour the honey and butter over the pretzels and shreddies then toss to coat evenly.
Pour the coated pretzles and shreddies onto a parchment lined baking sheet and spread into an even layer. Bake in preheated oven for 12-15 minutes until golden brown. Toss half way through cooking time.
Remove from oven and let cool completely before adding it to a large bowl and mixing in the Reese's. Add in the entire package of White mini Reese's cups and Reese's pieces or to taste. Serve as soon as possible and store in a ziplock bag or airtight container at room temperature.